This job is no longer available
1- Routine activities, covering existing and on-going business
• Management and supervision of Sales /business development .
• Maintain record of order volumes for each month, against forecast and production capacity.
• Maintain above record daily for each month, for invoiced dispatches, against orders and forecast.
• Co-ordinate allocation of production capacity, and order of production, with Sales department staff, and production department, when capacity is “tight”. Done through formal weekly planning meeting with production department, and liaison with appropriate people between those meetings, as necessary.
• Advise department staff on exceptional issues /problems with customers, which they cannot reasonably handle, or do have appropriate authority.
• Check for overdue payments, and follow up, either directly with customer, or through SGN customer.
• Sign and approve all invoices and sales orders.
2- Price reviews /adjustments
• Quarterly up-date of prices for customers with agreed pricing formulae, based on resin costs, and issue to customers.
• Up-date prices to other customers, usually quarterly,
3 Other on-going activities
• Preparation of annual volume forecast, and up-dating during year as appropriate.
• Respond to new enquiries, and quote if appropriate.
• Identify and follow up new business opportunities.
• Liaise with customers re non-routine issues, which cannot reasonably be handled by SGN customer.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Must have Non-woven experience.
• Must have 7-10 years of experience and history of:
• working directly with customers regarding volumes and pricing
• Developing & Managing Sales Forecasts
• New Business Development