This job is no longer available
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform all financial accounting functions to provide Management with accurate information on a timely basis.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements, including balance sheet, Income statement, and statement of cash flow.
- Coordinates preparation of annual Capital and Operating Budget.
- Prepares various cost analysis, variance reports and comparative financial reports.
- Ensures that an adequate filing system for both financial reporting and budgeting documents is maintained.
- Book keeping as well as passing all relevant entries in accordance to generally accepted accounting practices and booking of all supplier and services related invoices.
- Responsible for carrying out his duties to the highest quality standards, to be aware of Company’s Quality Program, to be aware of and comply with his department’s standard operating procedures and Company’s policies and procedures in general.
- Carries out other similar or related duties, as required.
- Reports to the deputy finance Manager.
- Working relationship with all department managers and staff.
- B.S. Degree in Accounting.
- 5 years Financial or Management Accounting experience. Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
B.S. Degree in Accounting.