This job is no longer available
Al-Futtaim's Retail Division holds a stable of world class brands operating in buoyant markets with huge growth prospects. Some of our brands are Marks & Spencer, Toys R Us, and IKEA as well as Robinsons with a range of smaller brands selected for their appeal to the markets in which we operate. We currently operate our Retail outlets across the Middle East and in South East Asia.
We have enjoyed phenomenal success throughout the UAE, Egypt and GCC countries. We are in the final stages of outline planning for massive growth and need to prepare for the next phase of this program.
We are looking for an Accounts Executive to join our Retail Finance team based in Dubai.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Ensure accurate and timely compilation, aggregation and delivery of budget / MIS reports and presentations.
- Design new dashboards or, modify the existing report formats to improve the quality of information and to highlight key areas for business performance review and decision making.
- Analyse current business performance and suggest improvement measures.
- Assist in integrating new businesses, enhancing current reporting practices and automation.
- Budget forecasting
- MIS and Reporting
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum Qualification/Training : CA Intermediate with 5 years' experience or Commerce graduate with 8 years' experience
- Minimum Qualification/ Training : Expert working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint and good working knowledge of other MS office packages
- The candidate should have adequate working knowledge of budgeting, financial / management reporting and taxation in Middle East preferably in retail sector.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and exposure to any ERP, preferably SAP
- Analytical and numerical ability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Good reporting skills
- High level of accuracy