This job is no longer available
Al-Futtaim Logistics is a leading Supply Chain Management company in Dubai, UAE, with our major shareholder being one of the largest business houses in the lower Gulf region. Al-Futtaim logistics, started as a small warehouse for Al-Futtaim products about 25 years ago, and has developed over the years into one of the largest logistics service providers in the UAE. We have nearly 500 people on our diverse team from 20 different countries.
We offer superior pan-Arab supply chain management solutions including warehousing and distribution, freight forwarding as well as IT solutions and Supply Chain Design and Consulting. The company has an international network of offices and agents for overseas freight and warehousing and distribution centres in all major UAE cities and ports.
The successful Business Process Analyst will be reporting to the Manager of Business & Technology Reengineering Department - Al Futtaim Logistics.
The Business Process Analyst's key responsibilities will be to understand the Business requirements of entire Al Futtaim Logistics supply chain management, to document these requirements, work with other Business Process Analysts to understand interlock requirements and solution dependencies and to identify appropriate solutions which satisfy these requirements.
You will play a lead role in developing/ reengineering business processes by working closely with Al Futtaim Logistics business users, IT and 3rd party vendors & document those requirements. Additionally, you must have an aptitude for learning new systems and technologies as well as being highly proficient in Microsoft Office. You should also be organised with a relentless focus on delivery.
- AFL's Business Process Mapping
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
- Excellent communication/ presentation skills
- Problem solving is a must
- Collecting, understanding, meeting and communicating the business requirements for each project, and translating these into functional specifications and detailed test plans.
- Analyze and document existing business processes, and propose and gain agreement on optimized processes
- Provide the primary link between the customer, other Business Process Analysts, development team and any third party vendor regarding software functionality, throughout the lifecycle.
- Ensure system discipline is maintained in all aspects of system use including auditing users and processes to ensure compliance.
- Review/develop all current system processes for logistics industry against business processes and replace or optimise where possible
- Responsible to explore the standard SAP functionality currently not available
- Provide support for all Physical Inventory counts from a SAP system perspective. The person will ensure that all system issues relating to Physical Inventory have been addressed prior to the commencement of any count. This includes training needs of individuals.
- Assist Internal/External Auditors to understand the system properly to facilitate improper system audits.
- Identify areas for improvement and responsible for assisting the business in creating the Management reports on all activities within the Logistics & distribution operation. The basis for reporting is the SAP 4.7 & ECC 6.0 system, where the information is not available from the system
- Provide assistance on SAP Master Data setup/verification from business process stand point
- Responsible for ensuring that all users are adhering to all Logistics systems
- Present the solution and develop the business case with ROI including implementation and
- Conducts periodic System Audits, prepare Audit reports in order to share with Al Futtaim's senior management
- Responsible for coordinating with business and Group IT to resolve any system issues/developments.
- Able to manage projects for new customers in terms of SAP / System to system interface requirements/ System Implementation.
- Ensure that user-ids are created for new users with proper system in place.
- Monthly IT Inventory Asset Reports/ Physical Inventory IT Asset Count/ AMCs are properly managed and recorded/ Responsible for Departmental KPIs
- Assist in day to day system issues queries across the business locations.
- Have the opportunity to work on high-level business problems across diverse business units. Responsibilities will vary by project, but may include: Assisting leadership in defining key capabilities/requirements that will enable their business strategy and associated benefits
- Translating the outcome of business diagnosis and planning sessions into business change programs and leading their execution. This includes: Developing appropriate project initiation documents for each project to provide a record of the problem statement, goal(s), business benefits, project scope, project plan, team, and deliverables
- Leading effective, multi-disciplinary teams to define processes, capabilities, integration points of key technologies and performance measurements/KPIs within a diverse organization
- Leading and/or directing a component of the required analysis, gathering and analyzing data, and developing related conclusions and recommendations
- Managing all aspects of change programs from inception through deployment, acceptance, closeout, and benefits realization, according to the program's strategy.
- Assessing and managing risk throughout all aspects of change program implementation, including timely escalation of issues to AFL leadership and governance bodies
To apply for this role you should have the following skills, experiences and qualifications:
The successful Business Process Analyst will have strong process analysis skills as well as good practitioner knowledge of SAP (MM/WM), BPR & Logistics. You will have proven expertise in successfully understanding, documenting & reengineering AFL's business processes with current IT systems for full optimization.
- MBA Level
- SAP (MM/WM) knowledge
- Logistics Background
- Minimum 2 years of analyst related experience in the successful delivery of business change programs and the disciplines of change management methodology, job/role/organization design, stakeholder engagement, sponsorship alignment, and organizational readiness