This job is no longer available
FAMCO (Al-Futtaim Auto & Machinery Co.) is a market leading supplier of products & services to a diverse range of industries & commercial undertakings covering the transportation, construction, manufacturing, warehousing, oil & gas and marine sectors. FAMCO serves these industries with world-class brands like Volvo Trucks, Volvo Buses, Volvo Construction Equipment, Merlo, Ingersoll Rand, Linde, Dexion, Yanmar, Himoinsa, Stanley Proto, Fenner, Bruynzeel, Mobel Linea, Meco, Bott, Stertil, Hart & Nassau.
FAMCO has operations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Ras Al Khaimah and in December 2011, FAMCO acquired the Volvo Construction Equipment distributor for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Al Rehab) and now operates with 5 branches across the Kingdom." The company's development and success has been based on an in-depth understanding of customer needs and the dedication of its skilled staff.
FAMCO is committed to providing outstanding second-to-none service levels to customers and to maintaining quality, safety and environmental standards at the highest possible levels. FAMCO is an ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 certified company.
We are looking to recruit a Sales Executive - Office Solutions Solutions to work in our offices in Dubai
Principal Accountabilities (Essential Functions):
- To achieve and exceed agreed budgeted sales and margin, while managing the development of new and existing customer base within the appointed territory.
- Reporting to the National Sales Manager the S.E is responsible for developing the Office Solutions business by target industry & location.
- S.E to ensure that O.S business gets close monitoring, provide competitive rates & ensure smooth completion of projects.
- The S.E reports directly to the N.S.M, and is key to implementing the sales strategy for AFO across the appointed territory. The incumbent will focus on attaining and achieving sales budgets and market penetration, while driving the solution selling concept to the market place.
- Communication and negotiation with internal and external customers across the appointed territories with regards to sales issues. A focus on best practice, continuous improvement, customer satisfaction and the drive for industry leadership.
The selected candidate will have the following skills and qualifications and;
You will hold either a diploma or degree in Business, Marketing or Mechanical Engineering.
You must have sold in the Storage & Handling Solutions market place.
You will have at least 5 years experience in a similar role.
- A customer focused individual with sound territory management an indepth product knowledge with a very high level of communication skills.