This job is no longer available
Al-Futtaim Automotive occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to their brands worldwide growth.
Al-Futtaim Automall is the Used Car Division of the Al-Futtaim Group and has been developed following extensive customer research, using worldwide best practices with the addition of market-leading customer service which everyone expects from the Al-Futtaim Group.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Advisor who would like to be in a more challenging and rewarding career in a used car industry.
We are currently seeking to recruit aService Advisor. Reporting to the Buying Manager, you will be responsible for sourcing and purchasing required quantity of vehicles as per the stock requirement and the purchase price advice.
The key responsibilities of the role will be:
- Prospecting and purchasing required vehicles at the recommended price
- Achieving the budgeted Gross Margin
- Ensuring that the stock mix is balanced and priced appropriately for f aster stock turnover
Further in this role you will have following responsibilities:
- Technically competent to understand the customer needs and requirements and accordingly raise Service Orders.
- Able to provide detailed explanation on jobs to be carried out on vehicle.
- Provide detailed explanation and technical justification for additional repairs with cost Estimate and obtain approval from customers.
- Should have flair for Selling Value added Services, Service Contracts and accessories.
- Able to make every effort to resolve Customer Complaints and ensure customer has positive ownership experience.
- Conduct post service follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
To apply for this role you should have the following skills, experiences and qualifications:
- Technically competent, with ability to understand customer needs and requirements
- Ability to provide established standards of Customer Service through diagnostic ability, assessment of repairs/maintenance and most importantly quality customer care
- Strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills with administrative competence vital for this role
- Well versed in Microsoft applications
- Ability to advise customers on the required jobs in a timely, professional manner
- Flair for selling value added services, service contracts and accessories.
- Proactive approach when dealing with customer complaints, with ability to resolve discrepancies and issues appropriately
- Sensitivity to work and excel in a multicultural work environment
- Ability to remain focused on the set monthly targets and to be self-driven to achieve and excel them
Kindly note that candidates with previous experience as a Service Advisors in an Automotive industry will be given top priority.