This job is no longer available
Al-Futtaim Automotive is regarded as a pioneer in the lower Gulf region's automotive industry and encompasses every aspect of the automotive business, from passenger and commercial vehicles and construction equipment, sales and service to used car sales, rental and leasing. A comprehensive network of showrooms, service and sale centres cover the UAE and Gulf region providing customers with convenience, choice and the highest standards of after-sales service.
Trading Enterprises (TE), a division of the Al-Futtaim Group and was established in 1971. TE is the exclusive distributor of Volvo, Chrysler, Dodge and Ram products in the UAE. In addition, it is the distributor of Jeep in Dubai and the Northern Emirates. Across its sales, service and parts operations, Trading Enterprises continues to grow as the business expands every year.
We are currently Lookinf for a Finacial Analyst based in Dubai. To provide Analytical / commercial / Information support to BUFM and Divisions to contribute to performance review / Operational decision making and improvement plans in meeting the company Profitability & financial objectives.
The job entails analytical and information support to business units in achieving the Financial and profitability objectives. The job holder coordinates with the BUFM, Divisional and retail teams in delivering the above objectives. The jobholder will liaise and support AFSS team on continuous basis in interpreting the financial records and management information system.
- Support BUFM in the preparation of Annual plans and Periodical reviews.
- Preparation of monthly management reports and reports for management board.
- Prepare Divisional and Retail KPI and composites
- Support BUFM in Divisional Performance Review and Variance analysis
- Co-ordinate and support AFSS team in GL review and accounting related issues.
- Ad-hoc Analysis and reporting
- Review and advise BUFM in Inventory and Order planning by analyzing historical data and validating underlying assumptions
- Review and Monitor Divisional / Branch level overdue and follow-up with the Divisional team for corrective actions.
- Provide analytical support to BUFM in promotional analysis & mix, ad hoc analysis and forecasting.
- Support the procurement process / analysis and control.
- Advice and support BUFM / AFSS and business units in system and process development for new initiatives and existing process improvements.
- Develop and Design Information Queries in SAP BW to support Business team.