This job is no longer available
Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to Toyota's worldwide growth.
Today, Al-Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus, which enjoy undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota, we also hold exclusive franchises for some of the world's top automobiles and automotive products like Hino - Japan's leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer, Toyo & Chen shin/ Maxxis tyres, GS & Panasonic batteries and many more.
We are seeking to recruit a Used Car Supervisor for our Toyota showroom in Dubai who will be responsible for all activities related to Used Cars at the showroom with emphasis on vehicle acquisitions. Reporting to ShowroomManager.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Vehicle sourcing and appraisals
- Prospecting for vehicle purchases
- Assist sales executives and showroom meet set trade-in targets.
- Purchase vehicles at the right price and as per stock mix requirement.
- Achieving budgeted Volume and Gross Margin targets
- Minimize financial risk through close control of retail & trade disposal routes and vehicle ageing
- Vehicle display at showrooms and assist Sales Executives by providing right vehicle model mix for sale.
To consider you for this role, you should be independent, self-motivated & professional individual with an aim to provide first class customer service. You should be able to develop good working relationships and ensure you follow company standard operating procedures (SOP).
The ideal candidate will have the following experience/skills:
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in Used Cars and good knowledge in the auto industry
- Good knowledge of English verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrate ability to take initiative so as to achieve desired results.
- Knowledge of Arabic is a distinct advantage
- Ability to handle high activity levels and work in multicultural environments
- Be self-driven, keen to achieve set goals and desire to excel.
- Well Versed in MS Office.