This job is no longer available
Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to Toyota's worldwide growth.
Today, Al-Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus, which enjoy undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota, we also hold exclusive franchises for some of the world's top automobiles and automotive products like Hino - Japan's leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer, Toyo & Chen shin/ Maxxis tyres, GS & Panasonic batteries and many more.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Executive to join our team in FUjeirah. Handling. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Achieve monthly and annual sales and profit target
- Provide regular feedback on the market & competitors' activities to the management via prompt and regular reporting
- Enhance customer base in the designated region
- Achieve and maintain high CSI rating
- Pro-active involvement and contribution towards the growth of the Toyota MHE Department
- Work within the parameters of company guidelines
- Arrange and facilitate meetings between principals and customers whenever required, for market survey exercises
- Work closely with the sales admin and marketing staff as a good team player and provide support whenever required
- Maintain a high level of integrity while performing the above functions.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Experienced sales professional with high sales negotiation & closing as well as sales management skills
- Degree in Engineering, Economics or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in the automotive industry, with at least 3 of these years working within the local UAE market
- Adequate knowledge of the local material handling equipment market
- Should have an existing customer base in the local market for material handling equipment
- Should have a valid UAE driving license
- Good computer skills and thorough knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communications skills
- Good command in English language (both written & spoken)
- Good command on spoken Arabic
- Should have an outgoing and friendly personality and be a team player.