This job is no longer available
• Project management and execution of risk based audits
• Implementation of the audit testing program and assessment of the
adequacy of the design and operation of the controls associated with the key
• Assessment of the risks and impact of the issues identified;
presentation of the audit report to management
• Followup and tracking of remediation of management action plans to
address issues identified during audits
• Reporting and presentation of audit results and follow up actions.
Perform management reviews outside of the annual risk
assessment as issues are identified.
Conducts financial and operational audits by examining and verifying
accounting, statistical, or operational records and/or procedures of internal
and/or external organizations to determine the reliability and effectiveness of
financial and control systems, material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital
stock, surplus, income, and expenditures. Examines records to ensure proper
recording of transactions and compliance with applicable laws, agreements, and
policies. Prepares reports of findings and recommendations to management. May
include auditing activities under SarbanesOxley.
May support divisions and subsidiaries in evaluating and recommending
improvements to business practices, processes and control procedures
Detailed description of experience, training, and other requirements for job performance:
• CPA and/or 34 years accounting experience with at least 2 year
of auditing experience.
• Willingness to travel to challenging international Department
of State locations.
• Business Acumen.
• Ability to anticipate management requirements, internal/external
customer expectations and meet internal/external customer needs.
• Working Knowledge of DCAA/DCMA Audits and processes.
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills; ability to
effectively communicate across organizational boundaries including executive
and customer summary/presentation experience.
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Team player, willingness to do what it takes to support team and
finance organization goals.
• Strong track record of working closely with various groups within a
corporate structure (e.g. treasury, finance, ops, etc. )
• Strong track record of problem solving, strategic/creative thinking
and effective business communication skills.