This job is no longer available
Al-Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus, which enjoys undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota, AF Motors also holds exclusive franchises for some of the world's top automobiles and automotive products like Hino - Japan's leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer and Toyota/BT material handling equipment.
Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the United Arab Emirates, and leads the rapid development of the country's automotive business, while continuing to contribute to Hino trucks and Toyota material handling equipment worldwide growth.
To provide full back-up support to these world-class franchises, Al Futtaim Motors have an established network of showrooms and service & parts centres throughout the UAE.
We are looking for an Sales Administrative Assistant to be based in Umm Al Quwain who shall be responsible for all the administrative functions at the branch and provides the sales team with the support required to deliver a first class experience to our customers
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Sales team is supported by providing vehicles, vehicle detail information, and movement of vehicles for sale to customers.
- Ensure bi-monthly stock check is done to ensure physical stock tallies with system stock.
- Responsible for proper vehicle display at showroom premises
- Vehicle movement from and to branches as and when required
- Responsible to head a team of logistic people for vehicle registration, vehicle deliveries to customers and all administrative functions
- Vehicle movement to and from workshops
- Ensure all sold vehicles are invoiced, delivered and proper documentation maintained for same.
- Generate daily, weekly and MIS reports as required for the business development.
- Ensure you strictly follow the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) as laid down for the business.
You will have the following experience/skills to be considered for the role:
- You have to be someone who has worked in the administrative role for at least 2 years, responsible for administrative functions.
- You have to have a positive attitude and keen to assist others so as to achieve company objectives of providing good customer experience.
- Must have sensitivity to different cultures and ability to work in multicultural environment
- Preferred having worked with SAP systems,
- Excellent MS Office skills