This job is no longer available
For a multinational automotive company.
You will be responsible for
-enhancing sales and service quality,
- brand image and improvements of customer experience.
- You will plan and implement customer service management activities,
- conduct dealer process reviews,
- manage dealer operations
- as well as monitor competition awareness.
- You will also carry out in-depth analysis
- and will plan, implement and monitor customer service activities for sales and after sales.
The ideal candidate will be
- degree educated with 6-8 years experience in automotive after sales operations.
- Top-notch leadership, managerial and analytical skills are essential as is the ability to propose strategic action plans to the management.
kindly quote Ref. LB1204-25 in your email