This job is no longer available
My client is a leading provider within the private wealth management industry. Their main focus is within international tax. As an independent service provider, they offering a broad choice of services, from tax advice to corporate and trust governance, accountancy and wealth management and protection. My client is a very focused international organisation, aiming to understand, assess, design and implement solutions that best fit the needs of a demanding clientele operating in highly complex fiscal, legal and financial environments. The Operations Manager will serve as the relationship manager and fiduciary advisor to provide trust administration for client relationships.
Responsible for a team of four, the Senior Trust Officer reports directly to the Head of the Dubai office and members of the Executive Board.
Main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the administration of trusts and companies including liaising with clients, banks, investment managers and other international Group offices as and when required.
- Executing fiduciary duties as well as complying with all legislation, regulations, policies and procedures.
- As the key associate on specific relationships you will be responsible for understanding the clients situation and circumstances and will work with colleagues to deliver our full array of solutions as appropriate.
- Preparing, developing, and facilitating the delivery of complex trusts and corporate structures coordinating the administration and client relationships.
- Employee management by supporting, coaching and developing the team and overseeing the delivery of high quality training in the office.
- Establishing operational KPIs and ensuring the team deliver within timeframe.
- General office management.
- Possess technical fiduciary knowledge in the areas of law, tax, fiduciary, regulation, compliance as well as estate planning.
- Comfortable serving in an advisory capacity to clients and families when Directors and/or Head of Office is away.
- Values the establishment and nurturing of long term client relationships.
- Previous Operations experience with the ability to devise and implement policies and procedures.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong motivated team player.