This job is no longer available
Responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of company operations.
Provide leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of the company.
• Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting, tax planning, real estate, and conservation of assets.
• Approve and coordinate changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems for the company.
• Ensure compliance with local and national budgetary reporting requirements. • Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and position control documents, department budgets, mass salary updates, ledger, and account maintenance and data entry.
• Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses, and information reports.
• Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing, and auditing procedures.
• Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
• Interact with other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
• Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
• Develop and direct the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs, and systems.
• Assist in obtaining the necessary licenses and insurance required to start new projects / business ventures.
• Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business leaders.
Analyze financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas.
• Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
• Serve on planning and policy-making committees.
• Oversee financial management of foreign operations to include developing financial and budget policies and procedures.
Other duties as assigned.
-Vendors Key Interfaces;;
-Solution oriented with demonstrated drive and initiative;
-Ability to synthesize results of complex analysis into actionable recommendations;
-Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
-Experience in strategic planning and execution;
-Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management;
-Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles;
-Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.;
-Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections;
-Excellent professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
-Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects;
-Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings;
-The position requires a willingness to work a flexible schedule Competencies;
An ideal CFO should be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with significant investment experience at senior executive level
-An entrepreneurial attitude yet able to balance that with the need for a robust infrastructure and strong financial planning
-Have significant experience of capital markets, corporate finance management gained in a Senior Finance capacity
-Demonstrate strong technical finance skills and have experience of leading a team to achieve “best practice” in financial management, processes and systems
-Minimum 10 years experience in Financial Management
-Considerable experience of managing a portfolio of investments
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST BE FROM MOROCCO OR TUNIS TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE.