This job is no longer available
FAMCO (Al-Futtaim Auto & Machinery Co.) is a market leading supplier of products & services to a diverse range of industries & commercial undertakings covering the transportation, construction, manufacturing, warehousing, oil & gas and marine sectors. FAMCO serves these industries with world-class brands like Volvo Trucks, Volvo Buses, Volvo Construction Equipment, Merlo, Ingersoll Rand, Linde, Dexion, Yanmar, Himoinsa, Stanley Proto, Fenner, Bruynzeel, Mobel Linea, Meco, Bott, Stertil, Hart & Nassau.
The company's development and success has been based on an in-depth understanding of customer needs and the dedication of its skilled staff.
FAMCO is committed to providing outstanding second-to-none service levels to customers and to maintaining quality, safety and environmental standards at the highest possible levels. FAMCO is an ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 certified company.
We are looking to hire a Sales Engineer - Air Solutions to join our operations in Doha.
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Achieving monthly and annual sales targets for Air Solutions products (Standard Industrial compressors and Projects)
- Achieving pre-determined gross margin on sales.
- Co operation with the product manager in handling all the technical and engineering data for the Air Solution projects in his territory.
- Providing regular feedback on the market & competitors' activities to the management via prompt and regular reporting.
- Enhancing customer base in the designated region.
- Achieving and maintaining a high CSI rating.
- Pro-active involvement and contribution towards the growth of the market shares of the product
- Developing and maintaining a strong working relationship with the key contacts within the oil and gas sector
- Working within the parameters of company guidelines.
- Working closely with the sales support and after sales staff as a good team player and provide support whenever required.
- Maintaining a high level of integrity while performing the above functions.
Suitable candidates should have the following skills and experience:
- Experienced sales professional with high sales negotiation & closing as well as sales management skills.
- A degree in Pneumatic /Mechanical Engineering is required
- High technical knowledge of Industrial compressors for standard and projects solutions
- 3-5 years experience in Air solutions premium brand sales is required
- Good computer skills and thorough knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Good command in English language (both written & spoken)
- GCC driving license is preferred