This job is no longer available
- Applies and manages the safety policy, driving policy standards, advisories put in place for him, his colleagues, subcontractors, batchers and all persons who are in the site.
- Reports all incidents, near misses;
- Advises on site for safety compliance for our drivers, pump operators and to contractors. Sales functions;
- Makes sales forecast with his manager;
- Full utilization of Readysoft sales module to deliver reports/projections etc.;
- Carries out customer segmentation/market survey to identify target markets;
- Fills the backlogs and bids document;
- Writes an action plan for prospection to renew and optimize regularly his portfolio
- Collects information in his market to track and follow his market share and competitor market share.
- Visits customers / prospects to assess their current and future demands / requirements
- Works closely with TSS and ask them supports when it is necessary
- Quotes all tenders for all customers
- Negotiate prices, volumes, extras, services
- be able to negotiate tough situation (prices, delay, claims…)
- Follows the jobsite up to the end
- is responsible for his portfolio
- be able to self-analyse sales success and failures
- organizes and animates promotion actions to improve Lafarge image and its products, services, jobsites
- attends sales meetings
- Extras/services : masters main techniques to sell and argument extras and services (especially pumps).
- Optimize his agenda/visit to maximize the time spent in face to face with customers.
- Plan its visits with anticipation and by taking account mix customer targets.
- knows products of the range and especially VAP (specifications, applications…) and main recommendations in terms of (production, transport, pouring).
- Masters mains applications and building system. (individual housing, multi family housing, commercial & institutional, industrial, Civil works, Roads/utilities)
- Suggests adapted products, services, solutions by knowing / considering technical abilities and financial situations of each customer Credit, Administrative, invoicing functions
- Identifies the creditworthiness of customers, following the in-process, negotiates payment terms and the implementation of safeguards in collaboration with credit department (recovery, billing)
- Establishes new accounts with credit customer
- checks job contracts and negotiates changes;
- Sends prices on time for billing;
- Checks the pre-invoicing to avoid claims;
- Manages the cash (price and payment terms) with the credit department;
- Complies with the procedure in place for cancellations of orders and deliveries;
- Participates in credit meetings;
- follows key sales indicators et reports main actions to his n+1
- fills C.R.M.(Customer Relationship Management) when BU gets it. Competition law
- is aware of competition law and adapts his behaviour by knowing it.
- Respects and enforces procedures in place
- Indicates a non-compliance or environmental incident to his superior
- Cascades information from / to his batcher
Preferred Gender N/A
Age Range N-A
Expected Start Date Immediate