This job is no longer available
Virtual Human Resources (VHR) is one of the industry's leading suppliers of permanent and contract expertise to Airlines, Maintenance Repair Organisations, Original Equipment Manufacturers and other aviation related organisations.
VHR's Aviation division is staffed by qualified aerospace engineers together with recruitment industry professionals, thus guaranteeing technical understanding, service excellence, on time delivery and peace of mind.
We are working in partnership with a rapidly growing airline located in the United Arab Emirates. As part of their rapid growth, we are now recruiting for a warranty engineer.
Our client, a commercial airline in the U.A.E., is looking for an individual to maintain a system of Warranty Claims that ensures our client is compensated for any aircraft components or systems shortfalls in reliability or design efficiency.
1. Establish a system of follow up, Monitoring & Control of all due warranties on all Aircraft components, systems and equipment.
2. Initiate the necessary communications with aircraft & engines OEM's, Components vendors, Components Support providers in order to claim due warranties.
3. Liaison with all concerned Departments in order to achieve effective collection of credits resulting from warranty claims.
4. Prepare reports of all warranty claims, showing amounts of credits obtained for management review.
1. Minimum engineering Diploma, with 5-7 years experience in aviation
2. Minimum of 2 yrs experience as a warranty engineer in an aviation related post
3. Excellent command of both verbal and written English skills. Spoken and written Arabic would be an advantage.
4. Pro-active and self motivated.
Please contact Simon for more details on: 02075002981
Desired Candidate's Profile
Experience 5 - 10 years
Education Basic - Intermediate School ( General (College Proprietary) )
Nationality Any Nationality