This job is no longer available
* Management- Plans and directs implementation of department training and development programs through organizational needs analysis, management consultation, and provision of a variety of employee training and development programs; hires and evaluates professional trainers and support staff; develops long range strategies for training and development programs; develops and manages bureau budget; oversees planning and contracts for equipment, consultants, and services; designs and oversees training records management system; monitors training to ensure quality programs and conformance with department, federal and state requirements.
* Organizational Development- Facilitates and influences organizational changes such as quality initiatives and organizational reviews; researches new areas and develops proposals to aid top management in exploring and implementing organizational change; may coordinate and facilitate strategic planning sessions.
* Consultation and Training- Consults with management and develops training to alleviate employer/employee problems; performs work group intervention through training/facilitating in areas such as conflict resolution, team building, skills training, work flow or process changes; advises and guides subordinate staff in resolving problems and coaches on new concepts and practices; counsels employees on training/career development issues; provides facilitation and mediation; conducts training and evaluates effectiveness through follow up and research.
* Instruction and evaluation- Determines requirements for specialized training courses; researches and assesses training needs; establishes training programs' objectives and designs appropriate courses; develops training material such as text, video, and slides with subject matter experts and develops course outlines and lesson plans; presents and evaluates training; monitors instructors and courses offered to ensure compliance with standards; develop computer-assisted training courses (e-learning) or produce video instructional courses.
Desired Candidate's Profile
Profile Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and extensive management experience, including several years in an HR related role. A formal qualification in HRM / HRD is highly desirable.
- Experience 5 - 10 years
- Education Basic - Diploma ( Management )
- Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Any