This job is no longer available
Al Futtaim Finance (AFS), a Central Bank of UAE regulated entity, is a wholly owned subsidiary company of the Al-Futtaim Group, the leading business conglomerate of UAE. AFS specializes in providing a range of innovative consumer finance products to customers across the UAE.
Reporting to Brand Business Development Manager, the F&I Manager's primary goal is to achieve the F&I KPI's thus creating additional income in line with AFS policy through the introduction & sale of Finance & Insurance related products to all retail customers. The job holder will be based at the Toyota Showroom and will work closely with the showroom sales team.
The main job responsibilities will include:
- Review all Finance applications to achieve the maximum approval rates through accuracy, strength and eligibility in line with panel bank policies
- Drive and achieve agreed KPI targets for all AFS finance and insurance product such as Customer financing through an Al Futtaim Panel bank, selling of GAP Insurance, Motor Insurance and Family Guard
- Drive KPI's on specialist finance products such as Toyota Choices
- Manage Sales Referral process ensuring all customers are referred/ introduced to an F&I manager
- Maintain good working relationships with AFS HUB teams in the transfer and management of Finance & Insurance proposals and decisions
- Advise customers on the Features, Benefits of both Islamic and Conventional finance and Insurance products.
- Manage reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Work with branch management to achieve sales and performance KPI's of the branch and brand.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong knowledge of vehicle sales process and bank finance processes within the UAE
- Strong understanding of F&I products and services, including Islamic and Conventional Funding and Insurance features, benefits, advantages and customer eligibility
- Ability to manage Sales Staff.
- Ability to present, advise and communicate F&I products & services to retail customers
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
- Previous Automotive sales experience preferred
- Languages: Fluent English - Arabic is a MUST.