This job is no longer available
- Coordinate with the property owners and real estate agents for the viewing schedule for Relocation Consultants.
- Effectively coordinate with the Relocation Consultants on clients’ needs, requirements and availability schedule.
- Organize the key & photographs / pictures of the property with the owner or the agents the company is working with.
- Take charge of coordination with the Real Estate Agents and Relocation team.
- Send reports to manager on daily and weekly real estate team activities.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preference for University graduate or equivalent.
Special Position Requirements:
The ideal candidate will be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and will have a clear focus on high quality. Must be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision.
- Extremely strong written and verbal English skills.
- Ability to review lease agreements.
- Ability to negotiate with Real Estate Agents and Landlords.
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work under time-line constraints and pressure.s
- Willingness to work overtime and additional days during peak periods.
- Accuracy and punctuality.
- Computer literate – Strong PC skills (knowledge of basic Microsoft Office software).
- Typing skills of 30wpm.
- Understanding of the law regarding to tenants rights.
- Administrative work experience.
- Familiar with the residential rental industry in Dubai (ideally in the large developer companies).
- UAE driver’s licence and own car preferable.