This job is no longer available
• Responsible for organizing and undertaking the key tasks associated with a successful HR function including employee engagement and relations, payroll, induction of new employees & internal communication activities.
• Ensure professional, effective and prompt communication with employees at all times.
• Formulating systematic and well-defined procedure and systems under HR and Administration Policy Manual.
• Provide corporate level HR policy guidelines on strategic business objectives.
• Facilitates all salary and benefit requests such as salary certificate, leave balance, employment certificate, etc.
• Prepares staffing and turnover reports; monitors/tracks employee movements.
• Prepares memoranda and other correspondences.
• Organizes personnel files; checks for lacking documents and updates.
• Prepares salary and benefit reports and other documents.
• Performs timekeeping on a daily basis, attendance and leave monitoring, report preparation.
• Responsible for Payroll.
Minimum 6 years experience in a generalist HR role. University Degree preferred. Team player committed & motivated. Hard work ethic. Ability to meet deadlines and target. Good interpersonal and communication skills especially in English language. Back end support for Payroll outsourced companies and exposure to Oracle based ERP - ‘Orion’ will be an added advantage. Experience in Banking industry will be given
(UG - B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, Diploma) AND (PG - Post Graduation Not Mandatory, MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial R