This job is no longer available
To design and deliver suitable IT training programs to support the organization?¦s development objectives and to enable establishment of a learning culture.
1. Develop and implement the Annual IT Training plan by reviewing the Groups?¦ system implementation plan, along with the training needs analysis for the IT systems.
2. Participate in any system implementation and design projects with the Business System analysts to gain appropriate understanding of the system in order to develop relevant training material.
3. Identify suitable vendors and/or develop IT training programmes and material customized to business requirements and in line with corporate learning and development policies.
4. Organize and/or deliver quality and cost effective training
5. Ensure effective and timely administration of the training programmes. Validate the training nominations and ensure people attend the right programmes.
6. Coordinate and follow all the internal training & financial processes to ensure smooth implementation.
7. Drive the Super user / buddy system in collaboration with the Unit training teams.
8. Facilitate post training activities to ensure learning application and motivate the attendees to imbibe the learning and apply it in the workplace.
9. Maintain an effective IT systems training MIS and provide regular progress reports.
10. Remain abreast with developments in the field of training & facilitation and recommend suitable approaches that can be adapted to the training needs of the Organization
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
* 23 years relevant work experience preferably in a retail environment
*Degree in any IT discipline followed by further qualification in Training.
*Proficiency in IT and ERP systems i.e. Oracle/ POS / JDE/Proclarity /MS Office
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
*Experience in various aspects of training ?V planning, designing, delivery and administration. Ability and interest in remaining updated with new developments and research.