This job is no longer available
Our client is a leading International company who has been operating in the Region for the last 50 years with business covering Retail, Hospitality, Automotive and Real Estate. They are looking for an energetic graduate who is fluent in Arabic and has excellent English language skills to manage and monitor social media – Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Blog, Web boards etc. You will promote marketing activities by planning and utilizing social media, create marketing campaigns and activities via social media to increase sales, create brand awareness and build a positive image.
You will help create a good client/customer relationship via social media in order to maintain the integrity of the brand and assist the Web Content Specialist as required with tasks such as writing, reviewing and editing content of online activities and ad hoc campaigns, creating accurately productive copy appropriate to the strategy and goals assigned.
To apply you should have
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Mass Communications or a related field
• Knowledge and a deep understanding of social media tools/platforms and Internet as a prerequisite.
• A passion for online and social media marketing.
• Excellent verbal and written skills both in Arabic and English
• An ability to work under tight deadlines with changing priorities.
This is a great opportunity to grow this new role and be instrumental in taking this company’s varied business interests to a new marketing level.
Please quote the following upon application: FROM AMEinfo: 15604