This job is no longer available
Country : Egypt - Cairo
Field : Business Development and Project Management
Job Type :Full Time
Job Start Date : 1 April 2012
Experience : 3 years
As the Assistant Director of Business Academics you will be challenged to make a difference by leveraging your outstanding people-skills, problem-solving ability and passion for client professional success. The Assistant Director of Business Academics serves as the academic assistant to the Director of Business Academics. As Assistant Director of Business Academics you will be responsible and accountable for ensuring the fulfillment of our academic goals and outcomes, including managing and maintaining our course development process, instructor observation and development and working with the Director of Business Academics on special projects.
•Assisting in course development targeted to the Middle East market, liaising with our US based Academic Director on course development needs, progress and assess the academic and technical needs process.
• Assisting in the training, evaluating, and retaining qualified trainers and assist Academic Director in hiring new training members. Support the completion of annual academic development plans, trainers’ evaluations, and assessment of development plans. Coordinate efforts with Director of Business Academics to ensure all-academic team members understand job expectations and receive annual ongoing performance evaluations.
• Working to ensure department compliance with country and company academic standards and company regulations
Skills and experience you will need:
• Management or supervisory experience.
• Minimum two years’ experience teaching or in a career college academic environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Persuasive communication skills, with an orientation toward results.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• An ongoing customer focus.
• The highest levels of integrity at all-time.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work some evenings in order to serve our target goals.
Salary/Benefits: Salary commensurate with experience
Benefits available for those who qualify included:
• Sick days, holidays, and vacation days
• Health Insurance
• Profit sharing plan
• Overseas travel