This job is no longer available
Manages the production by client of the assignd geographical cluster and recommends appropriate action to fit the Company's growth objectives. Ensures that issuance, renewals and endorsements are processed in a timely manner. Manages regularly & audits as per authority limits on desk qoutes and on accepted placements. Assesses and recommends commission. Develops target accounts. Up sells on renewals and cross sells across LoB. Coordiantes with on potential clients with the treaty operation.
Key Results Area:
- Performance updates to Senior Management
- Clients relationship maintenance
- Targeted sales forecast development and achievement
- Marketing visits
- Cross selling opportunities with Treaty
- Loss histoyry and large accounts monitoring
- Business placement as per authority limits
- Negotiation of terms
- Binder placement audit
- Employees appraisal
- Business partners visit and entertainment
- Market changes highlight
- Business flow and Hit ratio monitoring
- Competitors activity identification
- Changes in market environment
- Trust in / Reputation
- Keep senior managment regularly up to date on performance assigned line of business department, including key indicators (e.g hit ratio, renewal ration, etc)
- Coordinate with the facultative director / senior manager to conduct visits to cedants and prepare feedback reports to senior management
- Meet with treaty manager responsible for the same line of business to identify cross selling opportunities.
- Report arising issues in a timely manner to senior management and assist in resolving issues.
Minimum of 6 years experience