This job is no longer available
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
• To work towards the delivery of an efficient service within allocated areas of responsibility which are the client objectives and the agreed supplier remit.
• Build relationships with key decision makers and educate around the product portfolio
• Create innovative ways to build business from existing customers.
• Effectively monitor and win new business from competitors and other sources.
• Manage the recruitment team to ensure delivery to clients as per SLAs
• Implement and deliver the service and commercial strategy, ensuring that targets are met or exceeded.
• Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients to ensure compliance and expand areas of service delivery.
• Identify new opportunities to sell services to the client to fulfil or exceed revenue objectives.
• Work to achieve and aim to exceed agreed personal and team targets, objectives and Service Level Agreements.
• Work to defined processes, ensuring best practice at all times.
1) Account Management
• Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business areas, their deliverables and needs.
• Build and foster relationships with key players and decision makers.
• Provide advice on recruitment strategies, procedures, legislation and market conditions.
• Constantly explore and implement sourcing methodologies as appropriate.
• Act as a reference and escalation point for customers, to further develop the relationship with the customer.
• Act as a reference and escalation point for candidates, ensuring a positive candidate experience.
• Consult on new requirements, recommend and action recruitment strategies to ensure the highest quality resource is engaged, in an efficient and cost effective manner.
• Manage full lifecycle recruitment for any needs within this business area; this will be multidisciplinary.
• Work within predefined recruitment processes, ensuring best practice at all times. Monitoring recruitment process identifying and recommending areas for improvement.
• Interview candidates and present a shortlist for each role within the specified timeframes.
• Own the relationship with the short listed candidates invited for interview and ensure regular updates and feedback is provided in line with the SLA.
• Manage candidates whilst working as a contract employee of TASC.
• Maintain all databases, management reports and documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
• Employee engagement
• Maintain knowledge of the client and candidate markets.
• Develop knowledge of recruitment best practice, Account Management and Consultancy
Education to equivalent Degree level preferable
Skills and Competencies
• Proven recruitment and Account Management experience
• Knowledge of full recruitment lifecycle and various attraction and selection techniques.
• Demonstrable experience of delivering solutions in a client environment.
• Ability to network within a customer organisation to identify all key influencers and decision makers.
• Able to demonstrate strong face to face presentation skills
• A keen appetite to proactively chase and win new business
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Excellent time management skills
• IT Literate: MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Internet Explorer.