This job is no longer available
• Development of administrative systems and control necessary to verify the performance of employees.
• Proposing programs to develop a comprehensive manpower to participate in courses, seminars, workshops and conferences in line with the needs of the company and at the same time achieve the same workers and meet the career aspirations and personal.
• Verification of the optimal exploitation of resources and to avoid waste in cost and time.
• Develop controls and effective methods to control the manifestations of chaos and Altmard and evasion of work and proposed a policy of incentives for employees serious and distinguished.
• advising the Director General and his deputy on the policies, laws, regulations, instructions and decisions to ensure the upgrading of the performance of human resources and administrative services in the company, in order to achieve the objectives of the company in general and human resources and administrative services in particular.
• Develop a comprehensive plan for the needs of the Department of Human Resources and Administration, and participate in attracting and selecting appropriate skills to operate, and develop plans and programs to prepare workers for employment, training, and development, and evaluation of their performance continuously.
• Supervision of the department and provide the appropriate atmosphere in which to operate, and to direct department heads, officials and employees to ensure their duties efficiently and effectively, and in accordance with the laws, regulations, instructions and decisions issued, and within the outline of company policy.
• Develop plans and programs necessary to achieve the objectives of the department and coordinate its work with departments and other departments in the company.
• overseeing the implementation of company policies for recruitment, salaries, compensation and audit payroll and all compensation payable by using the personnel and salaries.
• Verification of staff commitment to a policy of always in the company overseeing the hours of attendance and verification of readiness and suitability for the program applied in the company.
• overseeing the development of systems and training and development programs in coordination with all departments and services company, and inventory needs and organize the necessary training programs, and evaluate the results of verification of training.
• To supervise the maintenance of public buildings and facilities and maintaining and expansion projects or the development, hygiene and general appearance.
• Follow-up matters of public safety for individuals and property and follow up all the contracts the company.
• overseeing the company-owned cars and follow-up maintenance, licensing, and secure
• participate in the councils and committees of permanent and temporary within the company, provided for, or which are in accordance with regulations, directives and decisions.
• the exercise of the powers conferred upon him, such as contributing to the preparation of the draft budget of the Service, and the signing of the transactions that are issued by the Department, and the ratification of the documents and other work procedures, which has to do with the work of the circle.
• follow the events of the Chamber continuously, within a specific work program and provide periodic reports to the Director-General on the functioning of the circuit, its achievements and needs, and the problems faced and proposals to ensure dissolution.
• Check the wear of all employees in his district for uniforms.
• Carry out any other work related to assigned.
Overseeing the implementation of policies the company's own personnel and salaries, training and development and administrative services to achieveoptimum use of human resources.
BA in Business Administration, master degree in Human Resources Management.
Senior Proffessional Human Resources Managemnet Certificated.
10-15 years experience in HR field 8 years from his experience as Human Resources Manager.
- Leadership skills
- The ability to analysis and decision-making
- Skills in cooperation and communication with others
- The ability to persuade and motivate others
- The ability to control, planning and organization
- English language proficiency
- Skills in computer use