This job is no longer available
Job Description To handle daily operations of all disciplines including sub contractor activities on site with purpose of achieving maximum possible productivity rate whilst executing the work within budget allowance
01. Management and co-ordination of all project specifications, drawings, and associated technical data, gaining the necessary approvals and ensuring the distribution and availability of the data where its need in support of project Quality is required.
02. Responsible for effective organization, deployment and control of the site labour/supervision.
03. Responsible to ensure that the standard of the installed works is in accordance with the technical and quality specification of the contract and quality of workmanship is maintained to the highest standards.
04. Ensure compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
05. Ensure compliance with Company QMS.
06. Ensure that contract drawings are constantly marked up and produced as per contract specifications.
07. Monitor the cost and timescales, liaising with the main contractor and gaining approvals where necessary to re-allocate or provide additional resource.
08. Prepare and maintain accurate registers for material and drawing schedules.
09. Provide as requested by the project Quantity Surveyor with timely and accurate reports in terms of work carried out and all associated costs and finances.
10. Responsible for direct liaison with the client or client representative at handover ensuring the availability and suitability of as fitted drawings and associated operation and maintenance manuals.
11. Report a process any identified deficiencies or concerns during any phase of the project in accordance with company Quality Assurance procedures.
Candidate Profile: With at least minimum 8 years of experience in project management
Has proven track record of managing marine construction projects with combi quay and mass combi quay wall
UAE experienced is preferred
Nationality Preferred nationalities: English, Dutch, Irish, Scottish and other nationalities will be consider depending on experience
Education Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any related field