This job is no longer available
Job Summary • Responsible for complete process of customer acquisition within designated geographical area.
• Order, monitor and record all parts orders of the all branches
• Monitor and up-date customer files on regular basis
• Carry out customer visits from time to time with the coordination of the sales staff.
• Assist the Sales Manager on case-to-case basses in various tasks.
• Ensure close collaboration with the other sales executives of the branch and that every customer sales has been done efficiently in accordance with the sales instruction by Central Motors.
• Handle and develop special sales, which have not been designated to sales executives or assistant sales representatives.
• Prepare quotations, follow up, process orders deliveries and collections.
• Respond to all specific inquiries, which are not within the normal local trade pattern and need special attendance.
• Monitor inquiries from all customers target groups, especially of who are participants in (semi) government tenders.
• Achieve the reach of pre-set sales figures as per target and budget requirement.
Qualification & Experience • Bachelors degree or higher in a related field from a recognized university
• 5 - 7 yrs. sales experience with min. 3 yrs. in a related industry or ideally power tools.
Skills • Good knowledge of trade
• Communication skills in English / Arabic would be an advantage
• Capable of taking responsibility of a business unit undependably
• Able to plan and forecast business and budgeting
• driving license in UAE.