This job is no longer available
• Allocates job cards and manages technicians to maximise the throughput by aligning jobs to skill sets within team.
• Ensures that the technicians carry out the jobs within the allotted time.
• Ensures the most effective use of available time and equipment.
• Ensures all pre-orders are approved and obtains customer approval for all additional work.
• Recommends warranty jobs for the approval of either Service Manager, Workshop Manager. In absence of both Managers, approval can be obtained by the Warranty Supervisor.
• Ensures the workshop observes all warranty process conditions, and supervises the correct tagging and storage of warranty parts.
• Ensures all required information on each job card for each job is proprly maintained.
• Identifies and organizes staff training needs for improving technical knowledge and job performance.
• Gives practical assistance, on-the-job training and technical advice to subordinates.
• Informs the concerned Service Advisor and Workshop Manager if necessary on any unclear working instructions or costly extensions on the repair.
• Diploma or equivalent in Mechanical / Automotive or related field.
• 5-8 years relevant experience in a fully equipped automobile workshop.
• Customer service oriented.
• Efficient communicator.
• Stress Management aptitude & problem solver.
• Firm and organized, with leadership skills.