This job is no longer available
The incumbent will implement CME’s Power Tools service strategy within the UAE while sutaininig to motivate all the trade partners and their service teams to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Collect market feedback on competitor service activities & suggets counter measures.
• Discuss Service Marketing strategies, set targets and develop measures to achieve the Goals set for the Bosch After Sales Service in the country.
• Involve, Establish & Monitor After Sales Service set-up and service processes of the BSCs, in line with Bosch Guidlines.
• Prepare and forward After Sales Reports i.e.‘Monthly Service Report – Cockpit Chart‘ ‚‘Top Ten Analysis‘ & ‘Competitor spare parts price Comparison‘ etc, as required by Bosch.
• Conduct regular internal ‘Service Audits’ at BSCs to derive clear and measurable national performance level and co-ordinate with Bosch Regional Service Manager for annual Service Audit by Bosch.
• Implement service specific campaigns & events in coordination with sales/marketing team & trade partners.
• Guide & advise our trade partners BSC staff, on technical matters related to their jobs.
• Ensure availability of spare parts in the country by guiding the BSCs to do systematic & professional spare parts planning and follow-up. Personal follow-up with Bosch Service department, if required.
• Evaluate technical capabilities and skill levels of BSC staff, provide suggestions for improvement and organize technical trainings accordingly.
• Circulate relevant Service Informations received from Bosch Service.
• Conduct customer site visits along with sales and service team, attend and solve service complaints.
• Monitor service process, documentation & reporting of the BSCs, identify opportunities for further improvement in co-ordination with IT department.
• Attend to quality complaints from the market, prepares and detailed quality complaint reports and communicate with Bosch Regional Office & Quality department (QMM) to take corrective measures and sort out the issue.
• Conduct Customer satisfaction surveys and initiate corrective measures to improve the same.
Qualification & Experience • Fluent English communication skills. Arabic desirable.
• Graduate in mechanical/ electrical or service engineering or equivalent practical work
• PC Skills.
• 2 to 4 years in similar positions in power tool industry or electrical repairs.
Skills • Planning & organizational skills.
• Management leadership skills.
• Ability to manage multi cultural work force.
• Technical & analytical skill, Service oriented Enthusiastic & Empathetic Attitude