This job is no longer available
Our client is looking for a Chief Executive Officer for its new commercial bank.
Candidate profile :
• A degree in Finance/Banking/Economics.
• At least 10 years proven experience in retail banking in emerging economies at senior management level. International banking experience would be an advantage.
• Proven knowledge of corporate governance, risk management and compliance.
• Potential to provide strategic direction and to successfully establish the bank in the market place and achieve strategic growth over the medium term.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills and ability to lead and motivate a team of professional staff.
• Results oriented and keen to seize growth opportunities to expand the bank’s activities.
Key responsibilities :
• Provide overall direction for the bank and implement its strategic goals and objectives within guidelines set up by the Board of Directors.
• Give direction and leadership towards the achievement of the bank’s philosophy, mission, strategy, annual goals and objectives.
• Monitor the external environment to benchmark strategies, approaches and practices to ensure that the bank remains at the leading edge of innovations.
• Oversee the design, quality, marketing, promotion and delivery of products and services.
• Ensure full compliance to all regulatory and governance requirements.
• Ensure that all necessary risk management and business procedures are developed and properly implemented.
• Plan and develop policies designed to improve the bank’s image and relationship with its stakeholders.
This is a very challenging and rewarding role, and an attractive remuneration package, with benefits, will be offered to the right candidate.
Mode of application :
Interested candidates should submit their application via email, with full curriculum vitae.
We reserve the right to call only the best qualified candidates for interview and not to make any appointment following this advertisement.