This job is no longer available
Al-Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus, which enjoys undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota, AF Motors also holds exclusive franchises for some of the world's top automobiles and automotive products like Hino - Japan's leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer and Toyota/BT material handling equipment.
Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the United Arab Emirates, and leads the rapid development of the country's automotive business, while continuing to contribute to Hino trucks and Toyota material handling equipment worldwide growth.
To provide full back-up support to these world-class franchises, Al Futtaim Motors have an established network of showrooms and service & parts centres throughout the UAE.
We are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Manager within our Commercial Vehicles Division. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for marketing plans, order planning, competition spec analysis, market share analysis, market research and the execution of sales campaigns and full marketing mix of media - print, web, OOH, radio, DM, POS and TV and sales support collateral.
The responsibilities of this role will include the following:
• Prepare Marketing Plans - Corporate, Retail & B2B Partners
• Develop Sales Aids / Merchandising at Rental sales outlets
• Analyse Sales data / conduct surveys to learn about customer preferences
• Prepare ATL / BTL Marketing activities
• Develop / Run customer loyalty programmes
• Manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution.
The selected candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• University Graduate holding a marketing qualification.
• Have a minimum of 5 years experience in sales and/or marketing within the automotive field
• Be analytical and numerically minded
• You will need to be comfortable in delivering professional presentation's
• Have a high level of PC Competency/Computer Knowledge
• Arabic language skills and UAE experience will be an advantage
• Have the ability to think strategically and creatively
• You will preferably hold either a UAE or Internationally recognised driving license.