This job is no longer available
- Air Cargo & Ground Operations
- US$33,000 pa TAX FREE plus housing/ticket/medical
- Good career prospects
Our client is a major Mid-East air cargo business with an extensive freighter network. They are seeking to appoint an experienced Cargo Operations Officer.
Based in Doha, you will ensure smooth running of operational functions at the cargo hub. You will be responsible for daily operations, directing staff and ensuring maximum utilization of space by coordinating with Ground Handling Agents (GHA) and other departments.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a reputable Cargo Airline operations company; 3 years of which is supervising a cargo operations team (between 2-3 in a shift).
- Expertise in cargo and ground operations.
- Full knowledge of freighter aircraft and experienced in cargo build-up, aircraft loading (777F and A300) and ramp handling.
- Weight & balance valid license.
- Eligible in Dangerous Goods (DG) and Live Animal Regulations.
- Other relevant skills / expertise: IATA Regulations, Perishable Cargo, Cargo Warehouse
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- Can work with minimum supervision, unpredictable conditions, shift patterned and long hours as required by operations.
This role is open to candidates from within or outside the region provided they have relevant experience with a leading employer.
To express an interest in this position, apply online by clicking on this link: http://22.214.171.124/app.php?jref=3049&tadv=43§ion=applyor go to our website for more information www.LogisticsExecutive.com.