This job is no longer available
Al Futtaim Finance (AFS), a Central Bank of UAE regulated entity, is a wholly owned subsidiary company of the Al-Futtaim Group, the leading business conglomerate of UAE. AFS specializes in providing a range of innovative consumer finance products to customers across the UAE.
Reporting to the General manager, the primary responsibilities of this function will incorporate the following:
- Ensure smooth process of all hub Activities, manage all partner banks day to day activity on TAT & approvals
- Effective & efficient service delivery of hubs and panel banks.
- Monitor, maintain & improve the approval rates for all deals processed through hubs within the agreed SLA.
- Conduct monthly review meetings with panel banks sales management and Al Futtaim Brands on the performance of hubs and banks
- Train and develop the hub staff, panel bank staff on the product, New Campaigns and Processes.
- Regularly conduct audit at all hubs ensuring the compliance to the operation SOP.
- Review lending criteria of panel banks and recommend changes in policy.
- Ensure that deal reworks are minimized by ensuring proper process scrutiny at all Hubs and dealerships.
- Monitor daily, weekly and monthly hub reports / MIS to monitor approval rates, TAT, deal status, declined reasons.
- Play a vital role in maximizing the output of the various support services such as, IT, finance and HR.
- Keep high vigilance on market changes, offers, promotions and keep the Hub team and HO updated about the same.
- Manage team/deals on Promise to Pay Program, process flow at front end & back office.
- University graduate
- 10 years experience in a retail/consumer banking environment in Operations/ Back Office/ Credit /ops coordination functions, or retail credit functions.
- Understanding of Auto Sales Processes (dealer level and bank level).
- Excellent understanding of Auto industry i.e. Retail, SME and Fleet.
- Outstanding interpersonal, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Ability to influence and gain commitment at Dealer/AFF and bank level.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and PC proficiency.
- Proactive and Target oriented.
- Languages: Fluent English - Arabic would be of advantage.
- Flexibility in work timings and willing to work in dealerships.