Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort and Spa
We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self-motivated, passionate Training Manager professional who want to move their careers forward, with at least 4 years collective experience in an International 5* resort / hotel in the same capacity.
Key duties & responsibilities and skills required:
Coordinate with department to deliver training programs and leadership development interventions
Monitor and conduct learning and development reviews with each department
Prepare annual training plans and training calendars
Promotes and informs employees about all training programs.
Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere.
Helps employees identify specific behaviors that will contribute to Excellent Service
Ensures employees receive on-going training to understand guest expectations.
Uses effective training methods to ensure employees have a good understanding of guest satisfaction and can demonstrate guest satisfaction skills.
Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals and/or managers.
Ensures all training and development activities are linked to the company’s mission and vision.
Identifies performance gaps and works with managers to develop and implement appropriate training to improve performance.
Establishes guidelines so employees understand expectations and parameters.
Develops specific training to improve service performance.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences.
• Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in Human resources or Related field
• 2-4 years’ experience as a training manager in a 5* resort / Hotel
• Demonstrated leadership abilities
• Ability to be proactive, Self - motivated, and self- directed
• Depth of practical experience in both technical and non-technical training
• Demonstrated commitment to excellent customer services
Knowledge & Skills
The ideal candidate should be committed, enthusiastic, with good communication, interpersonal and people skills, always smiling, good grooming and projects positive attitude at all times.
Should have a very good understanding of his job, able to take decision and responsibility, customer focused, flexible and able to adapt in the hotel operation at all times.
Able to handle pressure and with a high sense of teamwork.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Human Resources and Recruitment
- Joining Date: 2014-08-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 5