Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Mobile Software Developer
To analyze system requirements and to design, code and test programs to agreed company standards using required programming language and frameworks. Positions available in both West Bank/Palestine and Dubai/UAE. Hired team will be working in the Healthcare IT sector with the Government of Dubai related to The Smart Government major initiative.
1. Responsible for designing and implementing systems based on specifications provided by software team leaders.
2. Design and code programs in line with company standards and good design principles.
3. Responsible for documenting all programs to the required company standard.
4. Liaise with other members of the programming team on program design and coding techniques.
5. Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases.
6. To keep up-to-date with new development languages and acquire new skills as and when required.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Java Programming experience
• Relevant Web Development experience (EJB, JSP, XML)
• Experience in Java development IDEs (JDeveloper)
• Knowledge of web services development and call
• Strong knowledge of database architecture and design
• Knowledge in mobile programing in Java.
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work well within a team
• Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Information Technology
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Joining Date: 2014-03-31
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 5
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates; Jordan
- Nationality: Jordan; Palestine
- Degree: Bachelor's degree