Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Corys Building Materials
Currently looking for a Sales Manager to joined in one of our Group of Company - Corys Packaging.
Corys Packaging was born out of the combination of two of the leading flexible packaging companies in the UAE, namely Kangaroo Plastics and Emirates Technopack.
To provide leadership to the sales department, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop strategic partnerships that will drive business and manage the ongoing relationship with business partners.
• Actively and successfully manage the sales process in terms of lead generation, market intelligence, solutions, negotiations, deal closures, handover to the sales management team.
• Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
• Seek out and target new customers and new sales opportunities, initiate action plans to approach and secure new businesses for the company.
• Lead the customer complaints handling process.
• Direct and coordinate the sales operations with other departments to achieve set objectives and targets.
• Develop, in cooperation with the senior staff, the strategic sales plan of the company.
• Lead, influence and establish performance goals for all sales department employees and monitor performance on a continual basis.
• Effectively execute and manage every element of the sales process on an individual level and build a top notch sales team.
• Solid sales experience with impressive record of achieving targets.
• Ability to lead, guide and motivate a team of 3.
• Strong business acumen, relationship building and negotiation skills.
• Sound exposure of Middle Eastern markets.
• Must have proven oral and written fluency in English and knowledge of Arabic language would be an added advantage.
• Sound knowledge of MS Office.
• Food and Beverage background is preferable.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Manufacturing and Production
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
Corys Building Materials is a holding company based in Dubai, UAE, which manages three leading regional construction and building materials businesses: Hepworth, Corys Build Centre and Corys Geosynthetics. CBM is a subsidiary of Green Coast Enterprises, a Dubai-based private industrial and investment group owned by the Abdul Ghaffar Hussain family.
Hepworth manufactures and markets integrated piping systems to the civil and building construction sectors. This business was established over 40 years ago in Dubai and now manufactures pipes and fittings in three locations in the UAE and one location in Qatar. In addition, it trades through operating companies in Oman, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia and exports throughout the MENA region.
Corys Build Centre is a retail business that supplies pipes, fittings and complementary construction products to contractors and maintenance companies. Retail outlets can be found in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Doha, Manama and Muscat.
Corys Geosynthetics manufactures geomembranes in Dubai and trades regionally in related products including geotextiles.
At CBM, we are committed to a set of core values that not only define who we are, but also serve as guiding principles to help us become the company we would like to be. We aspire to live these values every day: Leadership, Community Initiative and Commitment.
In order to be a high-performing company, we need motivated and capable people. We see ourselves as leaders in our industry and this is reflected in our recruitment policies and procedures. We try to create a working environment where people will strive to succeed, enjoy working with like-minded people and gain skills and experience to improve their performance for the future.
We want you to develop along your own lines, as well as ours, improving skills and achieving your highest potential.
“We want you to build with us!”