Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – FASHION & LUXURY GOODS
ND & Associates
The successful incumbent will be responsible for independently managing the executive search process, to generate & establish relationship with new clients across Fashion & Luxury Goods industry within GCC.
An all-rounded role that entails clients’ acquisition, on-going business development, candidate attraction and relationship management.
• Pro-actively generating leads and establishing a solid network across the Fashion & Luxury Goods industry.
• Calling, arranging and attending meetings with prospective clients in the region.
• Negotiating contracts and closing agreements with clients.
• Managing the entire recruitment process and prioritizing workload.
• Qualifying client requisitions by interacting with all the stakeholders.
• Implementing a diverse range of talent acquisition and candidate attraction strategies catered to client requisitions, these include direct headhunting & executive search, job advertising and database scanning
• Conducting on-going market research and mapping across the Fashion & Luxury Goods industry to identify prospective clients and remain up-to-date with market developments.
• Conducting in-depth telephonic and face-to-face interviews, as well as candidate assessments.
• Keeping record of all activities using the company’s internal software.
• Remaining up-to-date with trends and techniques in recruitment and executive search
• Undergoing monthly reviews and quarterly Appraisals
• Reaching assigned KPIs and Financial Targets
• Undergoing continuous in-house and professional training
• 3-5 years of experience in sales and business development within Fashion & Luxury sector; alternatively working within a renowned executive search or headhunting firm with a proven track record of billings.
• Expertise in generating leads, establishing new clients and handling clients
expectations (sales & after sales).
• Good comprehension in retail operation, visual merchandising, store operation and buying within Fashion & Luxury Brands like (Ralph Lauren, Burberry, Cartier, Gucci, and Tiffany & Co.)
• Excellent success stories in developing successful relationship with clients.
• Proven experience in working across highly competitive environments
• Entrepreneurial mind-set
• Strong networker with high ability to build relationships
• Customer focused
• High negotiation and communication skills
• Natural salesmanship
• Organized with a high ability to multitask and manage workloads
• Culturally sound
• Targets & results-driven
• Pro-active with a win-win attitude
• Go getter
• A strong desire to excel in Executive Search
“Recruitment Consultant”, “Fashion & Luxury”, Fashion & Luxury Goods”, Fashion, luxury, luxury goods, branded, recruitment, executive, search, executive search, headhunter, headhunting, recruit, recruiter, associates, recruitment consultant, Dubai, UAE, Abu Dhabi, GCC, Middle East, , nd, associates, ND Associates, ND & Associates, ND and associates
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
ND & Associates specializes in providing exclusive, experienced and skilled professionals ranging from Chief Officers, Division Heads, Directors and Managers, to Executives. To support clients in all business functions across the entire organisation, ND & Associates’ consultants are divided into two main divisions:
1. Industry Specialisations (IS)
2. Business Support (BS)
Industry Specialisation (IS)
Every organisation needs a specialized recruitment partner who understands the unique requirements of particular industries. For this reason, ND & Associates have specialist teams dedicated to serve the following key industry segments:
· IT & Telecommunications
· Engineering - Energy / Environment / Utilities / Construction
· Investment & Corporate Banking
· Logistic and Supply Chain
Business Support (BS)
Our teams have the in-depth knowledge and experiences to serve our clients in these industries niches across all departments and skill sets. Therefore, in addition to the IS division, the BS teams have been set up to provide our long term partners with complete recruitment services to cover the following areas:
IT • Finance • HR • Legal • Procurement • Office Support • Sales and Marketing
Adopting a consultative approach, ND & Associates take a long term view to our relationships with clients, believing it is essential to understand our clients' unique strategic, organizational, financial and cultural context in order to deliver real value.
We offer 7 customized solutions to meet all types of executive staffing challenges:
1. Specialized Executive Search
2. On-site recruitment
3. Head hunting
4. Mass recruitment
5. Reference checks
6. Localisation / Emiratisation
7. Executive contracting solutions