Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Manpower Middle East
Our client, a large MNC, is looking for a dynamic and experienced Personal Assistant to assist the Managing Director
• Act as a point of contact for members of the Executive Team, determine the importance and urgency of all enquiries and dealing with them or routing them through the most appropriate person for response
• Manage an effective diary system for the Managing Director and arranging appointments to ensure that time is optimized.
• Organize meetings for the MD
• Undertake project administration and management support
• Assist with external meetings and events as required
• Attend meetings to provide administrative support and take minutes, ensuring that these are accurately transcribed and distributed within agreed time scales.
• Excellent in correspondence for both oral and written skill
• Organize and coordinate the writing and sending of information
• Handling records and following up for the MD’S personal project and coordinating with the subordinates
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
• Solid experience in a PA/Executive Assistant role, particularly supporting teams.
• Capacity to understand the business needs
• Experience of working in a busy office environment handling a varied and sometimes conflicting workload.
• Confident and competent use of Microsoft Office
• Understands how to manage upwards and to recognize where support is needed.
• Establishes good working relationships both internally and externally
• Has good attention to detail and ensures that tasks are completed on time.
• Arabic & French speaker is an advantage
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Automotive; Transportation
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Secretarial
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
ManpowerGroup was first established in Wisconsin in 1948 and has grown to become a world leader in the employment services industry; creating and delivering services that enable its clients to win in the changing world of work. Manpower has 4,500 offices worldwide in 80 countries and territories and put over a million people into work every day. We offer clients a range of services for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outplacement; outsourcing and consulting.