Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Luxury Restaurant Front of House Staff
Food Works Middle East
BOCA is a modern Mediterranean tapas restaurant and wine bar located in one of Dubai’s most luxurious locations; The Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC.) BOCA’s cuisine comes from the coast of Spain, France and Italy and is served in dishes made to share. BOCA is now recruiting pre-opening front of house team including:
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Reservation and Guest Relations Head
Hostess, Reservation & Guest Relation
• Experience in 4-5 star restaurant or hotel.
• English is essential. Proficiency in Spanish, French or Italian is a plus.
• Superior food and wine knowledge.
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be a team player and enjoy working on and with teams of people.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Hospitality/Tourism/Travel; Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Other
- Joining Date: 2014-05-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 15
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
Food Works Middle East is a food and beverage operator based in the UAE. Headquarter and registered in the Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC), Food Works operates restaurants, cafes and a catering business across the Middle East. The company currently employs more than 40 staff members.
Currently, Food Works Middle East owns the exclusive rights to BOCA; a high-end Mediterranean restaurant currently under development within the prestigious Gate Village area in DIFC. It also owns exclusive rights to Lili Café, a chic, casual European style café open in Doha, Qatar and in Abu Dhabi, UAE.