Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Assistant role for a very small team, supporting the CEO and other team members, with some office management duties.
We are looking for someone who can grow and take on additional responsibilities as the business grows (we are hoping to double the size of our team over the next two years).
Experience in a fast-paced, internationally-focused, corporate environment is essential. UAE professional experience is also essential. Financial Services experience is desirable.
- Organising global business travel;
- Arranging meetings & calls, complex diary management;
- Liaising with stakeholders in multiple time zones in an effective and professional manner;
- Event / conference planning and organisation;
- Drafting emails and taking dictation / minutes;
- Liaising with local authorities / PROs in regard to visas, company licenses, etc.
- Contact database management;
- Expenses processing;
- Visitor management and meeting room set up.
Office management duties:
- Liaising with facilities providers (landlord, office maintenance, IT providers, etc.);
- Obtaining quotes for services and managing their completion;
- Managing incoming and outgoing post.
Highly competitive salary + benefits
An emerging markets investment and consulting firm, based in Dubai. Founded in 2013 by executives from a leading European Private Equity firm.
• Fluent English
• Strong MS Office (Essential: Word, Outlook; Desirable: Excel, PowerPoint)
• Typing speed of at least 60 wpm
• Professional and efficient working attitude
• Flexible approach to working hours
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to generate own correspondence
Experience / attitude:
• Experience in a corporate environment
• Proven experience in multi-tasking
• Proven experience in managing diaries and travel
• Confident communicator at all levels
• Results-oriented attitude
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Financial Services
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Administration
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Gender: Female
- Degree: Bachelor's degree