Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Client Relations Executive
Our GCC headquarter is situated in Dubai, UAE. We are looking for an Client Relation Executive.
- Become knowledgeable to a high level in all of our products and solutions from a technical and functional aspect
- Make sure our customer is actively using our products and answer all his requests.
- Technical Training - This will require the candidate to have excellent presentation skills and confident speaking in Arabic and English.
- Technical Support - Be part of Support team
- Overcome client resistance/objections to products
- Technical Writing - Compiling technical drawings and instruction for our products and solutions.
- Submitting invoices and collecting payments. * Provide technical assistance to colleagues within the company when required.
- Identify and develop sources of potential clients
- Effectively communicate with clients to gain commitment to purchase and products feedback/ comments relating to product content and pricing as well as companies performance
- Enquiry Handling
- Effectively employ sales skills to confirm profitable enquiries
- Use our CRM to report on daily basis the sales activities conducted during the day.
- Provide a weekly schedule of planned activities
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of the product
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and recommend any necessary tactical action
- Liaise with other members of Sales Team to actively promote sales opportunities, exchange information and increase professionalism
• Ability to understand and work with all types of clients. • Highly customer oriented. • Presentable, hardworking, enthusiastic, persuasive and confident with a positive attitude. • Internal Communications Skills • Advanced computer and software skills - MS office included. • Attention to detail, systematic approach to problem solving. • Professional attitude and behavior, customer focused. • Highly organized, assertive, decisive and patient. • Ability to build relationships with customers • Bilingual is a must (English and Arabic). Knowledge of the structure and content of the English and Arabic languages including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar. • Ability to work well both with a group and independently • Out of the box thinking mindset; is willing to learn and work in a dynamic environment • UAE Driving License is an asset.
Information Technology and / or Engineering
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Information Technology; Transportation; Telecommunications
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Support Services
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 2
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Nationality: Egypt; Jordan; Lebanon; Palestine; Syria
- Degree: Bachelor's degree