Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Assistant Manager (Front of House)
Prêt to go
The Assistant Manager is responsible for the management of a our coffee shop's front of house area and team.They are responsible for creating an efficient, welcoming environment within which our staff can engage and wow our customers. Their performance is measured against the KPIs for their area and shop premiership, the Operating Review (including Health & Safety Audit) and their job description responsibilities. Key focuses for the role are queue management, till issuing, shop cleanliness and merchandising & display. They motivate and support their team; they take pride in catching people doing things right.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for maintaining a positive customer experience by ensuring safe and quality food is prepared and served; and that the restaurant crew is well trained and provides good customer service. He/she maintains a clean, organized line with properly functioning line equipment. The responsibilities of this position require Assistant Managers to be on their feet working while clocked in, unless on break. If they are not busy, they are expected to evaluate what other tasks need to be completed, and assist others with those tasks.
Principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Food Quality - Making sure great tasting, high quality food is served. Resolving food quality issues. Managing food safety which includes the following: ensuring hand washing and glove changes, monitoring time and temperature on the line, monitoring secondary shelf lives, and enforcing the Daily Food Safety Checklist and food safety policies and procedures.
Customer Interaction - Resolving customer incidents and working to ensure positive customer experiences.
Team Management - Managing crew breaks, shift changes, shift meetings, and line schedules. Developing and cross-training all front of house Crew. Assisting with Crew performance reviews and the resolution of performance issues with Restaurant Manager and GM. Training and developing future Managers.
Office Administration - Assisting with miscellaneous office administration duties such as: banking, cash handling policies and responsibilities, and office paperwork. Overseeing office equipment and making sure office supplies are ordered as necessary. Ensuring the proper quantity of supplies are available as needed. Troubleshooting back of house computers and POS system.
Miscellaneous - Managing daily and weekly cleaning of outlets. Assisting with the execution of marketing promotions.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have prior F&B experience in a fast paced casual dining outlet ir brand • Be able to understand and articulate our Food With Integrity philosophy • Have knowledge and experience of cash handling policies and procedures • Have knowledge of Food Safety and health department matters • Have managed office paperwork management before • Have the knowledge and ability to speak, write, read, and understand the English language • Have restaurant experience
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: $1,000 - $1,500
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 1 Max: 5
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Degree: Bachelor's degree