Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Assistant Manager - Training and Development
Hemas Holdings PLC
Hemas Hospital., the trend setters in the Sri Lankan Healthcare industry and a member of the Hemas Group of companies, currently operates three multi-speciality hospitals in Wattala, Galle and Thalawathugoda with the vision of providing excellence medical services in a state-of-art facility, coupled with oaring hands of our well trained and dedicated team of professionals. Being the only hospital chain in Sri Lanka to be crowned with the prestigious international accreditation from the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards International and having achieved excellence in diagnostic services through ISO standards, Hemas Hospital Chain strives to deliver the very best of healthcare to all Sri Lankans while being a sought after employer for healthcare professionals.
The Assistant Manager Training & Development is responsible for creating and managing training standards, expectations and measurements that build employee competencies and an environment of continuous learning. The candidate should ensure the quality of training through effective needs assessments, course design, evaluation, training resource materials, and learning reinforcement strategies. He/She should develop and enhance new and existing training programs which consistently meet the goals and needs.
An attractive remuneration package together with a rewarding working environment in which healthcare practitioners and support staff can come together are on offer to the right candidates.
● The Ideal candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree in Management with specialization in Human Resource Management or a Diploma in Human Resource Management/ Training & Development from a recognized institute
● Ability to conduct internal training is a must
● Working experience as trainer would be an added advantage.
● Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group.
● Minimum 5 years experience in employee training, organizational development, and/or other related experience
● Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels within the organization.
● Familiarity with corporate Learning Management and Human Resources Information Systems.
● Demonstrates excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills with all levels of the organization.
● Ability to identify and analyze organizational needs, problem solving abilities, knowledge of long term strategic planning, management development, curriculum design, and group facilitation.
Management, Human Resources
- Job Location: Wattala, Sri Lanka
- Company Industry: Healthcare, other
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: Sri Lanka
- Nationality: Sri Lanka
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Our customers are at our heart. As a diversified conglomerate we serve our local and international customers across varied spheres in their lives; we are quite pleased to have grown with them over the years as a trustworthy brand. The Group, founded by Sheikh Hasannally Esufally (MBE) as a pharmaceuticals and trading enterprise commencing operations in 1948, is listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange. Consolidated revenues in 2010-2011 were $164 million (Rs. 18, 067 million) and profits amounted to $12 million (Rs. 1,355 million). Shareholders' funds for the year were $81 million (Rs. 8,874 million).
Based in Sri Lanka, Hemas takes pride in offering affordable, practical and high quality products and services in our specialised sectors of FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Hospital, Transportation, Leisure and Power. Involved in manufacturing, import, export and distribution of products, we have introduced several reputed brands to the market. We offer quality and reliable services in every possible way. Our commitment to customers is reflected in Hemas’ unparalleled service offerings which are backed by the vast experience and solid expertise of our competent team.