Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Global Lines is looking for an innovative Web Developer responsible to provide exceptional service and creative solutions to our growing customer base. We need smart, artistic, solution-oriented, focused and determined individuals who have a proven ability to listen, read between the lines, provide excellent, diagnose and solve problems efficiently and provide the best visual experiences for our clients. Job Tasks: Plan, design, develop, debug, implement and support web-based applications and services · Modify existing software to: correct errors, allow it to function in new operating environments, or improve performance · Adheres to and recommends improvements to project coding standards · Work remotely in a team environment with shared code, disciplined use of source code control and process documentation · Improve software quality by conducting systems analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedures
· Significant PHP or Ruby on Rails experience, including experience building object-oriented websites.
· Familiarity with the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern, and previous experience developing web applications using this pattern or on existing MVC frameworks
· Solid experience interacting with MySQL PostgreSQL database systems through abstraction layer (in addition to the ability to write raw SQL queries).
· Solid experience using PHP or Ruby on Rails to create and consume web services (SOAP, XML, json) and/or other experience implementing data integrations within the platform.
· Experience using Linux to maintain and configure Apache/MySQL web servers. Additional Linux command line skills also a plus.
• Expert in front-end development: HTML, CSS, JavaScrip ajax jquery
Nice to have:
• Experience working within agile development methodology a plus
• Drupal knowledge and experience is a plus
• Knowledge of or experience with other CMS technologies and/or open-source technologies is a plus
- Job Location: Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Information Technology; Computer/Software; Transportation
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Information Technology
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: $1,500 - $2,000
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 15
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Egypt
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Travel and tourism Agency, provide IT services to travel