Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Telemarketing Specialist - Females - Saudis Only
EF Education First
Employing 37,000 professionals in over 60 countries. The company has over 500 offices and schools around the world offering degree programs, language courses, cultural exchanges
We are the world‘s largest private educational company, and educational tours.
Since 1965 our mission has remained the same: to break down barriers of language, culture and geography
As a Telemarketing Specialist, you will join the fast paced customer sales team. The company is seeking commercially able individuals to join an International Team. This role sits within the Language abroad department based at our office in Riyadh in Saudi Arabia. You will be dealing with enquiries, quotations, brand awareness, and advising customers on different programs.
- Fluency in Arabic and English (to a native level)
- Great verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work with limited supervision
- Applicants should be 18 to 25 years old, new university graduates or a degree with English fluency.
- University - English / Communication / Business / marketing degree
- Good computer
Honest, positive, hard working and always come to work with a "smile”…
The company offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of working for an international company with open culture, we want to hear from you.
Note: Applications from outside Saudi Arabia will not be considered.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Marketing and PR
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Residence Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Female
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia
The world‘s largest private educational company employing 40,000 professionals in over 54 countries is looking for qualified individuals. The company has over 500 offices and schools around the world offering degree programs, language courses, cultural exchanges and educational tours. Since 1965 our mission has remained the same: to break down barriers of language, culture and geography