Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Talent Acquisition Manager
TeleTech is helping organizations transform the customer experience.
The world has changed. Disruptive technologies, social media, demanding customers, and an interconnected global economy have altered the face of business forever. To compete, companies need to be smarter, faster, and more agile. They need the ability to deliver seamless, effortless experiences for their customers while providing strong returns to their shareholders. To navigate this complicated and uncharted new world, brands need a partner with experience. TeleTech leads the way.
We hire only first-class, highly qualified and passionate people to help us to build exceptional customer experiences.
What It Means to Be the Talent Acquisition Manager at TeleTech
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for managing the activities of the local talent acquisition staff, partnering with internal teams such as talent acquisition marketing and back office support, and working with site leadership to understand and fulfill the hiring to meet the needs of the business. TeleTech’s culture is a highly collaborative environment, and this position is integral in fostering this multi-team setting. The talent acquisition team at the local site is responsible for local communication relationships and the processes to access, screen, interview, select and hire qualified candidates.
What the role really does…
• Achieve 100% of assigned hiring goals by executing a recruiting plan using a core team of talent acquisition specialists through strategic planning, budgeting, persuasion and influence, project management, collaboration, enthusiasm, and accountability.
• Manage a strategic and tactical sourcing plan to support specific hiring goals through business acumen, knowledge of sourcing channels, process improvement, creativity and innovation.
• Manage the communication flow between the Talent Acquisition team and internal and external stakeholders through written and verbal communications, directness and flexibility.
• Improve the key success metrics associated with hiring goals such as cost per hire, new hire first day no call no show percentage, time to fill, meeting client hiring requirements, and production fill rates through data analysis, return on investment calculations, persuasion, analysis, and problem solving.
• Motivate, hire and retain an outstanding Talent Acquisition team through interviewing, sourcing and judgment, staff development and coaching.
• Ensure compliance with TeleTech’s hiring processes and tools through process understanding, attention to detail, and providing clear and constructive feedback.
• Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with corporate support teams.
What we’re looking for…
Motivation, Passion, Integrity. Those are just some of the attributes valued at TeleTech. Of course, there are some other requirements too. These include:
• Prior experience managing a recruiting team in a high-volume recruiting environment
• Ability to motivate a team to achieve aggressive goals under tight deadlines
• Strong knowledge of applicant tracking systems
• Ability to manage a team to effectively and efficiently reach objectives
• Ability to work with cross cultural teams
• Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with a diverse population
• Open, honest and empathetic manner when dealing with people
• High customer service orientation
• High level of integrity, honesty, and judgment
• Ability to respect and ensure strict confidentiality of customer data
• Demonstrated multi-tasking capability and proven success in fast-paced environment, coupled with good time management skills
• Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• History of making decisions with minimal guidance in accordance with policies and established procedures
• Ability to prioritize tasks and flexibility to change priorities when situations arise
• Previously demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
• Ability to read, write and speak Arabic fluently
• Men only
And some desirable experiences include:
• Previous call center recruiting experience
• Behavioral interviewing skills
• Process improvement certification
Are you ready to accept the challenge? Because TeleTech is ready for YOU!
- Job Location: Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Other
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Other
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Gender: Male