Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Snr Methods Engineer - Contracting - Jeddah
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Methods Engineer to join this leading contracting and construction group in Jeddah.
Based in Head office you will report to Head of Engineering and you will provide leadership and direction on the construction methods utilized across the group; ensuring all projects are constructed with suitable construction techniques, that provide time and cost effective solutions.
• You will provide studies for cost-effective construction scenarios, example crane layout, cranes number, type of cranes, logistics, etc.
• Familiar with the market cost for different construction techniques, and able to recommend suitable material and type of construction that suits the project conditions (time schedule, project cost and site conditions, example cast-in-situ vs precast, etc.
• Produce project execution plan, defining construction and erection procedures, which require also input from planner, construction manager, design engineer, etc.
• Develop the constructability scenario at all stages of the project life cycle, from screening through to execution, as well as managing constructability reviews with all disciplines as required.
• To assist on-site with respect to all specific developments and to achievement of works for Plants, Yards, Specific Concrete; audit potential sub-contractors and/or potential sub-contracted fabrication yard.
• Contributing to maintenance of the highest HSE standards.
• Dealing with engineering, production teams in all phases (construction, planning, methods, design, procurement and field operations).
You will be degree educated Civil Engineer or Chartered Engineer and have 15+ years of experience in civil/ structural engineering; preferably with some design knowledge.
Very good communication skills, strong commercial awareness and a problem solving approach are essential. This is a leadership position so strong communication / people skills are key.
This role offers an excellent salary package, generous holiday allowances and bonus.
Progress Personnel is an employment consultancy
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 10
- Gender: Male