Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Sales engineer
Mohammed M. Al-Rumaih Co. Ltd
Sales Engineer Job Duties:
* Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
* Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales *Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
*Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
*Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
*Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
*Develops customer's staff by providing technical information and training.
, Electrical or mechanical with minimum 5 years’ experience in selling generators, UPS’s, cooling units, and familiar with Data Centers projects,
- Job Location: Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Engineering; Construction/Civil Engineering
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Founded in 1982, the company started its activity by hiring highly qualified staff with thorough experience in the relevant and specialist fields of Electro-Mechanical installations and Support Systems.
Field of works involve complete site preparation for offices, buildings, data centers (computer room + adjacent utilities), telecommunications, command and control centers, medical theaters, radar and electronic centers, etc…
The above may include the following:
- Civil works
- Mechanical work (MMR is officially registered Grade 3)
- Electrical Works (MMR is officially registered Grade 4)
- Precision Air Condition Systems + Extreme Density Cooling
- Uninterruptible Power Supply System (UPS)
- Stabilizers, power conditioner & Datawave (magnetic synthesizer)
- Diesel Generators for 10 kVA to 10 MWA
- Complete design and implementation of civil & building construction including Raised Flooring System
- Complete Security System including but not limited to Access Control System, CCTV, Fire Alarm, Extinguishing System (both FM200 and NOVEC1230 system), Carbon dioxide system, etc…
- Frequency converters (both rotary and static) from 50Hz/60Hz to 400Hz, and from 50Hz to 60Hz and vice versa. Such converters are needed for aircraft, radar, tanks and military applications where 400Hz is the only frequency which applies.